HOWL’s wish list of stuff & skills is ever-changing. Please do not drop off donations of stuff without first getting the okay from a Collective member. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Of course, financial donations are always happily accepted! You can send a check to: HOWL, P.O Box 53, Huntington, VT 05462 or donate online.
Here’s a sampling of some other things HOWL is on the lookout for:
- Roofing material (standing seam or metal) for the barn and volunteer roofers (both skilled and willing-to-learn)
- Butcher block or kitchen counter replacement
- Good quality garden & trail tools (mattocks, loppers, weed eater, etc.)
- Original art by professional-level women artists
- Office supplies (nice paper for letterhead, envelopes, stamps, sticky notes)
- Clean cover for a single futon
- Sofa with removable, washable cover (or leather sofa)
- ???? Contact email@example.com for more suggestions.
Thank you for your contributions!
For more information on how you can get involved in HOWL, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.