Please join us for these upcoming events!
For more details or to bring your event to HOWL, contact Anya at HOWL: (802) 434 3953 or email email@example.com.
- Midweek, morning meander: Wednesday, March 13 at 9:00. Join neighbors for a relaxed stroll/ski/snowshoe through the (hilly but not too steep) woods and meadows. Plan for an hour’s meander.
- SuperHOWL Sunday! Sunday, March 17:
- 2:00 Welcoming Spring snowshoe, ski, walk, wet slog…whatever the weather provides! Gather at 2:00 for a 2:10 (prompt!) departure.
- 4:00-6:00 HOWL Collective meeting. All women are welcome. Meet the skilled and committed volunteers that bring their love & dedication to make HOWL tick! Come when you can, leave when you want.
- Alix Dobkin House Concert, Community Potluck and Discussion at HOWL: Saturday, April 13 House Concert (SOLD OUT). Doors open at 6:30, concert 7:00.
- Community Potluck & Discussion 11:00 Sunday, April 14 (free–donations appreciated!). Yes indeed, Alix Dobkin is coming to HOWL! Bring a dish to share and join in on the conversation. Space available–No tickets or RSVP required.
- HOWL Collective Meeting: TBA
- Meander: April 3, 9:00.
Check back often for updates
(and in Spring for Summer events)!