HOWL is a 100% volunteer-run organization. We operate on the currency of generosity: generosity of time, financial contributions, care, and connection. We invite you to contribute–there’s a right fit for everyone! HOWL is a community-at-large of wonderful women. Join us.
Many, many ways to make HOWL happy….
- Ski, walk, swim, kiss, sing, cry, laugh, pray, or howl at HOWL
- Do the above with someone you brought to HOWL for her first time
- Organize an event, workshop, or educational program at HOWL
- Organize a fundraiser for HOWL
- Leave a note in the Guest Book telling HOWL what you enjoyed about your visit
- Donate something on the HOWL wish list (see below)
- Leave a few (or more!) dollars in the donations jar, or better yet…
- Send a check to HOWL (payable to HOWL): PO Box 53, Huntington, VT 05462
- “Like” HOWL on FaceBook and spread the word about HOWL on social media
- Volunteer to be HOWL’s social media promoter (give yourself whatever title you want!)
- Volunteer to improve HOWL’s website
- Take a load of trash or recycling into town
- Make something beautiful for HOWL
- Donate money to commission a woman’s work of art for HOWL
- Collect an armload of firewood for the fire circle
- Grab a garbage bag and pick up trash from the woods or field edges
- Bring a chainsaw and buck up a blow-down or two
- Grab a pair of loppers and walk a trail, clipping back overgrowth
- Collect HOWL’s apples and make a batch of apple sauce for HOWL
- Do a bit of weeding in the flower or vegetable gardens
- Contact email@example.com to find out about applying to serve on the HOWL Collective
- Add your knowledge to the HOWL nature guide
- Leave your contact info to volunteer on a buildings or grounds project
- Write HOWL a love letter
- Pass along your ideas, suggestions, and visions for HOWL
- ???? Surprise HOWL!
HOWL is a 501-c3 nonprofit organization. All donations are fully tax-deductible.
or donate the old-fashioned way: mail your check (payable to HOWL) to:
HOWL, PO Box 53, Huntington, VT 05462
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org